This is the Chicory Criss Cross tank top in organic hemp and cotton light weight jersey – MADE TO ORDER- in your custom sizing and choice of fiber reactive dye color. NOT HERBAL DYE. custom made to order items are scheduled to ship 4 weeks after your order date.
This top is only available in FIBER REACTIVE DYE until further notice.
1. please READ my sizing chart. all sizing charts are different from brand to brand, and I will not start your custom order until I have a confirmation from you that you have read it, and chose your size wisely.
2. have someone help you get your measurements ! measuring yourself can result in faulty numbers.
3. remember, I CANNOT EXCHANGE PANTIES, I CAN EXCHANGE BRAS AND OTHER CLOTHING GARMENTS, BUT SPECIFICALLY I HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH PEOPLE RETURNING UNDIES THAT ‘DONT FIT’ THAT HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN WORN. why someone would ever do this sort of thing, is beyond my understanding… but, please take into consideration the hygienic reasons why I cannot exchange panties if they do not fit.
4. SO PLEASE take great care when getting your measurements and choosing your size. if you are a different size on the top or the bottom just add that into the message to seller space, and if you do not fit into my sizing chart options, please add your custom measurements in the message to seller space, and I will read those while making your order. MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. email@example.com
– STYLE DESCRIPTION::
*This is a CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER item, and will not ship until 4 weeks after the date of purchase.
**This top is made with the intention to be an everyday staple- LITERALLY THE PERFECT light weight summer top- this design features a criss cross bodice on the back and front of the top, with a flow and loose pointed bottom hem. This fabric is ultra light and stretchy so its perfect on hot summer days. This top is PERFECT and designed for breast feeding Mamas.
**CALICO ALCHEMY::How these are Made::
ALL GARMENTS ARE – Designed, Hand Cut, Sewn, and Dyed in Northern CA, by Kelley Bennett
FOR NOW THESE DESIGNS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN FIBER REACTIVE DYE. I will be offering them in herbal dye, once I am able to test and decide which colors are most economical to offer in each design.
**HAND DYED FABRIC AND ORGANIC TEXTILE CARE::
We ask that you take good care of your garments from us especially in the washing process:
1. Machine wash on cold
2. Wash with other delicates
3. AIR DRY FOR BEST AND LONGEST LASTING COLOR and FABRIC ELASTICITY RESULTS !
*you can dry your clothes in the machine, but I do not recommend it for the majority of the times you wash your hand dyed garments
*choose a medium heat or tumble dry.
4. BEST TO OPT FOR A NATURAL LANDRY DETERGENT! for the earth, for us all !
With Love and Gratitude~ Kelley Bennett~ CALICO ALCHEMY ORGANICS
a production of: FAMILY OF LIGHT DESIGNS